« Home | More (disgusting) baby news..... » | Lucky Number seven? » | Just for laughs...... » | Jay-ZAs promised, this is Jay-Z's break up record ... » | Juicy Celeb news! » | WOW folks. Now I've been doing some research on my... » | LIL WAYNE + BABY KISSINGA picture is worth a thous... » | Something Deliscious... »

8 steps to ~*~FABULOUSITY~*~

No matter what my naysayers believe, I'm sure most of you agree with me when I say I'm FABULOUS. So guess what bitches? I've decided to share the wealth with you and let yall in on 8 of my favorite ways to exercise fabulosity. Here goes:

1. Fabulosity is a state of mind, not a physical thing. As long as you KNOW you're sexy, then dammit bitch, you're sexy. Confidence goes Sooooo much further than nice physical attributes. So here's a little something I do EVERY DAY to make sure I feel good. The moment you wake up, find the nearest mirror and say, "Good morning beautiful Prince(ss), I honor you, I respect you, and I adore you." It sounds silly, but hearing that at least ONCE a day will do wonders for your self-esteem for the rest of the day.

2. Never, EVER "walk" to get from point A to point B. A true diva (or Divo) will turn every walkway, passageway, breezeway, pathway, hallway, sidewalk, and causeway into a RUNway. Strut, bitches. Confidence and sexiness even comes through in your walk. Which means you have to sashay like you OWN whatever it is you're walking on. Walk as if EVERYONE is looking, because they WILL be.

3. Never let 'em see you sweat. If you openly display ALL your emotions, it will make you appear Vulnerable. SO unsexy. If someone gets to you, don't let them know it, or he or she will continue to take advantage of you Remain unnafected at all times.

4. Don't sweat OTHERS. I know from experience that men want exactly what they cannot have. If a man is giving you attention, and you know you're feeling him, play hard-to-get. The fact that you're not drooling over him will drive him (or HER, guys), totally wild. Desperation is never all that attractive.

5. Display your ASSets. Know your physical strengths and weaknesses, and use them. If you know you have beautiful eyes ladies, then wear make-up to accent them and bring them out more. If you have an ass like Deelishus, then pull out the skin-tight jeans, etc. Play your strengths.

6. Keep a diary. Apart from helping relieve stress (which leads to acne and wrinkles), it allows you to meditate on the events of that day. Instead of divuling your secrets to the world, tell your diary, which you KNOW won't release your business to everyone else. It's okay to trust SOME people, but having all your juiciest secrets aired out is NEVER a good look.

7.Pamper yourself. Take time out every single day to do something you truly enjoy. Whether it's reading, writing poetry, sleeping, shopping, or whatever.

8. You never have to have an excuse to dress up. Divas don't wear sweats and sneakers. (LOL) Try to look your best every single day, because you're HAWT, and you know it. Make every day an event. Everybody sees you, so have an image in your mind of WHAT it is you want them to see.

And now that you have a new, fabulous outlook and personality, I present you with a fabulous new theme song, courtesy of artist "Fergie". It's called Fergalicious!

Very Nice!

Thanks,anonymous!

Oooooh! I feel all "SEXY" now! Thanks Irre you truly are fab.

You are so young, but yet so cool. I'm starting to love this blog!

Irre, darling, you are oh so right. Some of what you said could not have come at a more perfect time for me. It's like you're reading my mind or some shit.

Although I do have to take issue with #8 a little bit. I do rock the sweats and sneaker look, because I believe in comfort. And I still look damn good, even in sneakers and sweats. LOL

Keep on doin' your thing. You ARE the baddest bitch around. :)

*struts off with a hot-ass sashay*

Groovy you sexxi BIATCH! I love you to death ma-ma. Thanks for all this love you're giving me. Haven't heard from you all DAY. What you been up to?

I've had a pretty intense couple of days, darlin', and I need to get away from that other blog for awhile. But you know? Nothing can keep me down for long.

Meanwhile, I've had PTA crap out the ass the last couple of days, and two of my kids are sick. It's just been a couple of really, really strange and difficult days.

Have I told you today how much I am loving this blog? :)

You're too cute! I've been reading your newbie blog for the last two days (thanks to a recommendation from Steups on The Blogspot) and I am already addicted to your Fabuliscious jesting. Keep up the great work and I'm sure I'll be back here Monday morning.

By the way I.R., why only 8 steps?

~DayDreamer

Post a Comment