« Home | 8 steps to ~*~FABULOUSITY~*~ » | More (disgusting) baby news..... » | Lucky Number seven? » | Just for laughs...... » | Jay-ZAs promised, this is Jay-Z's break up record ... » | Juicy Celeb news! » | WOW folks. Now I've been doing some research on my... » | LIL WAYNE + BABY KISSINGA picture is worth a thous... » | Something Deliscious... »

Absolutely Fabulous - The Epiphany

Just for laughs. (I'll do this from time to time if I see something funny and I wanna share)

LMFAO ass. Irre you are so silly. Where do you find this stuff?

LOL that was kinda funny, kid. And I'm kinda feeling, you, to. I left you a little message on Myspace. If you were wondering who Chuck was, it's me.

That is so funny

I dont find that was funny. Making fun of people's beliefs is not funny and u would not like if someone made fun of u.

Post a Comment