« Home | VIVA LES WEEKENDS! » | Absolutely Fabulous - The EpiphanyJust for laughs.... » | 8 steps to ~*~FABULOUSITY~*~ » | More (disgusting) baby news..... » | Lucky Number seven? » | Just for laughs...... » | Jay-ZAs promised, this is Jay-Z's break up record ... » | Juicy Celeb news! » | WOW folks. Now I've been doing some research on my... » | LIL WAYNE + BABY KISSINGA picture is worth a thous... »

"I Love New York"

Starting January 16th, Tiffany "New York" Patterson will be IN the muthafuckin' house (and on a TV screen near you). Now yall know I'm crazy about New York, but it has always been Steups' job to post a synopsis of Sunday nights show on my brother blog (flavoroflove.blogspot.com). I won't rob him of that duty. However, you can come here to get my PERSONAL opinion of the show once steups gives you the low down on what went down. IM VERY OPINIONATED! So yall know whatever I have to say should be funny and entertaining.

Heeeey, Irri!!! Mayne, I can't wait to see New York's show! Just like you, I LOVE THA BITCH!!!! Haha!

I swear this bitch is starting to rub off on me, I think I love her!

I like when she told buckwild,"Bitch I will be ignorant all over yo mutherfuckin azz", classic!

Post a Comment