« Home | Hussein Hangs... Saddam will be put to death » | Corinne Bailey Rae- Like A StarThe most beautiful ... » | "I Love New York" » | VIVA LES WEEKENDS! » | Absolutely Fabulous - The EpiphanyJust for laughs.... » | 8 steps to ~*~FABULOUSITY~*~ » | More (disgusting) baby news..... » | Lucky Number seven? » | Just for laughs...... » | Jay-ZAs promised, this is Jay-Z's break up record ... »

New York uncensored!

In this youtube clip, a drunken Tiffany Patterson spills a few beans of what's to come on her future reality show. Apparently there will be some "chunk taking", if you will, on the show. DAMN I love this bitch!






I hope that NY does not overdue her character. There is a thin line between a fabulous bitch and a fake-ass bitch. A fabulous bitch is admired by fan and foe (although secretly). On the other hand, a fake-ass bitch is hated for her arrogance. NY has been a fabulous bitch since FOL 1; however, fame and fortune may be going to her head. In my opinion, she was trying too hard in the video to be bitchy. {NY, calm down and just be yourself instead of this image you think people expect. Too over the top – boo.}

P.S. ID, you danced around my underage drinking question. But I am going to let you slide, since I like you.

This is how I like to see her. Workin th hell out of those 15 minutes. This is the new york I like to see.

She IS a little dramatic and over the top, but apparently that's what sells. And she knows it! She might be crazy, but she's not stupid. Can't wait to see her show, because it's bound to be awesome! Men are SO much wilder than women, and with all that testosterone cramped up in ONE house...there ought to be some sparks!

Post a Comment