« Home | Naomi Campbell is pretty.......EVIL! » | Paris and Nicole, Best friends again! » | A few deliscious beauty tips.... » | New York uncensored! » | Hussein Hangs... Saddam will be put to death » | Corinne Bailey Rae- Like A StarThe most beautiful ... » | "I Love New York" » | VIVA LES WEEKENDS! » | Absolutely Fabulous - The EpiphanyJust for laughs.... » | 8 steps to ~*~FABULOUSITY~*~ »

THIS IS SO FUN!





















WOW. Your Boi irresistable was doing what he ALWAYS does when he gets bored.... surfing the web. Then I came across this totally fab, mind-numbingly fun website. The website allows you to customize your own "doll", and has MILLIONS of possible combinations of clothing, hairstyles, facial expressions, etc. to fabulize your doll, all in beautiful detail. You can even save/e-mail your doll once you're finished. Try it out! Here's the link:

www.elouai.com

click on "doll makers", and then choose which gender you want your doll to be. The rest is self explanatory. Be WARNED! It's totally addictive! To the left and right are two of my finished products. Have FUN!!

OMG Iree that doll you made was so pretty! Gay men have such great taste. I went to that site and I'm a little embarrased to admit I was on there for two hours trying to make the perfect doll. It's all so very gay. But I love it!

Look im man enough to admit it I went on the sight. I tried to make my self but they dont have any black features on there.

Hey Im high yellow they dont even have any spanish features so that sight goes bye bye.

Mad shouts for being "man enough", Hutche. I'm actually VERY surprised that you checked the site out. Love ya for that! Anywayz, you could have made an albino version of you. Or you could have tried to imitate the look of someone ELSE. Try making an Ellen Degeneres doll, or a Paris Hilton, perhaps?

Post a Comment