« Home | Oops, you...... think I'm in Loooooooove? » | THIS IS SO FUN! » | Naomi Campbell is pretty.......EVIL! » | Paris and Nicole, Best friends again! » | A few deliscious beauty tips.... » | New York uncensored! » | Hussein Hangs... Saddam will be put to death » | Corinne Bailey Rae- Like A StarThe most beautiful ... » | "I Love New York" » | VIVA LES WEEKENDS! »

Usher gets ushered into a gay club.....


For the past three months, Usher has been working hard on Broadway - as the star of the hit musical Chicago. But I just found out that a few weeks ago Usher found the time to let it all hang out. That's when, according to a person associated with Chicago, Usher and a some dancers from the show went to a gay nightclub. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a Chicago show-insider who gave up all of the evening's details. That source tells, "everyone was in Usher's dressing room drinking champagne and someone came up with the idea that we should go to a club." That's when, the source claims, the group went to a popular gay nightclub. The source explained, "we weren't looking for a gay club, it just happened ... I mean most of us were gay, so we just went to a place we knew." And that's when the night began to heat up. The spy told, "there were half-naked men everywhere ... and Usher didn't seem to mind". Then, according to our source, Usher struck up a conversation with an older gentleman. The source explained, "Usher was talking all up in this guys face, I thought the two of them were going to start kissing ... at first I couldn't believe my eyes ... but then I thought, this is Chelsea, so anything goes." Chelsea is a popular gay neighborhood in New York. But that's where the fun ended. The source tells, "about 20 minutes after we got there a crowd started to form around Usher and we decided that it was time to leave ... we all had a lot of fun though." When asked whether Usher had a good time also, the source said, "I know he did." This is no news to me, yall. I always pegged him as gay. If I ever meet him, he's MINE bitches!

LOL...u silly...you never know these days...but I went to a gay club b4 called CeCes ....it was FUN!!!...the music was great...Id go again if I can figure out how the hell to get there..

See why cant straight dudes and gay dudes kick it wit out it beeing suspect. Im pretty sure the whole cast was gay, true its broadway. But usher aint on that tip.

Thats why People are so homophobic. Becuase everybody want to jump to conclusions.

I agree with you that gay people and straight people should be able to kick it. Hell I'd LOVE to kick it with YOU, Hutche, but Usher has always given me the gay vibe. And it's one thing to go to a gay club, but to be all up on a gay dude WHILE you're at a gay club.... come on now that's strange, Hutche.

Hey Irre:

I've been following your blog for a minute, and I finally had to pop through when I saw this post and one in the Flavor of Love blog too, when you mentioned something about Jensen Atwood *swoon* I have a love affair going with both him and Darryl Stephens! I'm a bit more in lust with Darryl though, I love his lips. Anyway, I just wanted to pop through and tell you that you are awesome person and I love the positive vibe you glow with. I read your Fabulousity List and I try to enlist those tips in my life every day now. And just overall you seem like a great person, and I hope to get to know you somehow...I don't have a blogger account; I have a Livejournal that is mostly Friends Only, but I might have to unfriend it so you can get to know me too. I'm always on the lookout for new friends. Either way, you are a great person and I wish you nothing but wonderful things in your life. You deserve them. Stay fabulous!

PS: I've heard those gay/bi rumors about Usher forever(I was a die hard Usher fan in high school). At first I was skeptical, but I think he may have something to hide after he vehemently denied the rumors and went on and on to say how "nasty" the idea was of two men having sex in an interview over and over again. Anyone who feels the need to validate themselves over and over is lying and hiding something, from what I've experienced. I think a snippet of the article is on http://www.rodonline.typepad.com/ somewhere, that's another great blog(he's got some hilarious "Noah's Arc" recaps too!). But who knows? Okay, I've babbled long enough...have a good day!

Hi Irre. I too have sensed for a long time that Usher is gay, I love his music and he's a great performer but hes always given off that type of vibe, I have numerous family members and friends that are gay so I pretty much pick up on these types of things. BTW I'm loving the caramelscream story, you all are great.
Ms. Z

Hi Irree, if you're looking for FOL story, I heard that Bootz attended the TMZ.com gala event in LA. I saw the picture and she's wearing the same shoes from the reunion show..lol, other then that she look decent. Nicole Rickie was there lookin a hot mess...uuggh

Post a Comment