« Home | Usher gets ushered into a gay club..... » | Oops, you...... think I'm in Loooooooove? » | THIS IS SO FUN! » | Naomi Campbell is pretty.......EVIL! » | Paris and Nicole, Best friends again! » | A few deliscious beauty tips.... » | New York uncensored! » | Hussein Hangs... Saddam will be put to death » | Corinne Bailey Rae- Like A StarThe most beautiful ... » | "I Love New York" »

Whitney Houston takes a "Crack" at making a comeback!


She didn't sing, but Whitney Houston's presence alone made her shine among a room full of glittering stars at Saturday's 17th Carousel of Hope Ball.It was the singer's first step back into the spotlight since seeking treatment for substance abuse and leaving longtime husband Bobby Brown."I feel great," said a blond Houston, wearing diamonds and black Armani. Sounding more calm and focused than she has in years, Houston clearly was touched by the outpouring of love. All over the web and on TV, there's been an amazing buzz about Whitney's plans to come back into the music scene. She just finished up her second stint in rehab, and is in the process of finishing the cd she started before she went into her little tailspin.

Although there is no new major news to report on the project, apparently tracks have been submitted from the likes of Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys, and Lil' John. Lil' Jon? WTF??? I know you can find Whitney in the "A" but I don't know how crunk'd I want to see Ms. Houston get. That ought to be either a terrible disaster or an amazing collaboration. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Thank You Irre, that was my fix from you. AHHHH, please don't make me wait soooooooo looooooonnnngggg next time.

Whitney looks great! I am so happy for her can't wait for her new cd to drop.

Irre I love your blog!! you have a small following that is going to be really big soon. I agree with dorfam, I was missing you too : )

Anywho, Mz. hell to the no! is looking good and healthy these days. I'm sooooooo trilled she kicked K-Fed..ooppss I meant Bobby Brown ass out on the curb. I just hope he didn't spend up all her dam money...gguurr

It be bigger if he put some topics up half the damn time, Its cool. Its kind of emasculating here though, with all the flowers and erry thang. Thats allright though do you.

Hey Irre!!!
Great fix, so happy for Whitney and Britney - both of them got rid of those parasites finally! And they both are looking fabulous too! How are you doing my dear? I noticed on the blogspot that it had your name as "Irresistable in Love," I am hoping that means you have found the love you deserve! Keep us posted about that too!
*much love*

I'm sorry but this blog suffers from major suckage. What sucks is that you like to erase comments that don't "compliment" your website? It's called construtive criticism and if you can't take it then maybe you shouldn't be writing. The layout sucks, the stories suck..

I'm pretty sure you seen all the other blogs and figured it would be fun/simple to create your own blog but you have no writing skills. Please leave the writing to the ones who do until you enhance those skills..

Post a Comment